Ort: Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
High Mobility’s vision is to create a true connected car platform for digital thinkers by way of making the right software tools available for seamless on-boarding of developers and designers who are excited to change the face and nature of future auto-mobility. To achieve this we developed easy-to-use cross-platform SDKs along with design & testing environment for multi device (offline & secure) experiences which is centred around emulating the connected car and its interfaces.
Already today the capabilities of the platform are demonstrated with various automotive OEM pilots. Winner in the Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2015 as well as TOP10 Automotive Startups by LA Autoshow 2015. High Mobility has its headquarter in Berlin in Germany. Our success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our relentless efforts in merging German car engineering culture with Estonian digital nativism. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the next big thing for cars.
As a design intern you will be developing and extending our design language into new product features together with the team of HIGH MOBILITY. You will also gain hands on experience with prototyping and driving new design ideas for clients; be it visual, contextual or motion-based across devices and cars. You will experience the process of evolving rough ideas into pixel-perfect interfaces and think how interfaces move and react over time.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- At home with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design CC)
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Passion and commitment to product excellence
- Ability to understand and discuss technical topics, requirements, and limitations related to software development
- Track record or ambition for high quality work (please include links or examples)
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
- Experience managing deliverables for technical projects or products
- Comfortable and skilled with people, you know how to negotiate priorities across work streams.
What we offer
We offer you the chance to take as much lead as you want and get paid for it. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills. Have you ever been part of a company that can attract the best talent? It’s refreshing.
Please apply with your (English) CV and a short personal introduction.