Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have a new, convenient and green way. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years. We are looking for a People Manager (m/f) for our IT teams based in Berlin as soon as possible.
You are responsible for the individual mastery and enable your people to grow and foster their mastery and career. If you are interested in the subject, please do not hesitate to contact us. – Leadership: You are a leader of a team of approximately 15-20 software developers and responsible for empowering your people. You are an experienced leader at the same time. – Care: You care for the individuals in the digital product development at FlixBus as well as for the setup of the teams to perform the best.
- Contact: Stay in touch with your people, And the individual behaviour.
- Participation: Participate as an observer in daily stand-ups, reviews and tribe ceremonies from the people you are responsible for.
- Oversight: Proactively meet with Agile coaches, product owners and other roles your team is interacting with.
- Alignment: Aligns individual and team purpose with FlixBus and the related processes, especially the FlixBus feedback process.
- Impediments: Remove organizationally owned responsibilities, as well as ensuring that all the necessary tools and processes are in place.
- Hiring and Controlling: Collaborate with HR and Controlling with budgeting and controlling as well as ensuring the recruiting process is optimal, including onboarding, personnel development, and performance management.
- Labor Law: You have the disciplinary power for your people and serve as an escalation point, eg for the product owner, Agile coaches and anyone else who needs support.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in managing teams and individuals. You are a software developer, Agile Coach, or Product Owner.
- You will be able to help people and find help if you help.
- You will be responsible for the organization, process and people in the organization and understand the value of the people.
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition, you are self-evidently call your own.
- You have worked in a digital product development organization before, with any of the common agile methodologies and understand the complexity of this endeavor.
- Ability to understand what is happening in a cross-functional team and the team dynamics (such as dysfunctions of a team).
- Knowledge and understanding of labor law. – Excellent in English skills, German welcomed
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin or Munich
- Flexible working hours
- 12x 100% free bus rides per year, 5x 50% vouchers for family/friends per year
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.