Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you:
- have a degree in economics, social science, or other comparable subject
- have several years of professional experience as Head of Customer Service / Team lead
- have very good communication and interpersonal skills as well as an exemplary behavior
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Service area (e.g. call-center, gastronomy, retail trading or event management)
- have a customer and goal oriented working practice and you enjoy customer contact as well as solving customer problems
- are motivated to work with and lead a multilingual team
- have very good skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- are fluent in English, both written and spoken (very good language skills in German are an advantage, Spanish or French are a plus)
What you will be working on:
- Goal oriented management of the complete Customer Service Team with
focus on customer relations and customer satisfaction.
- Disciplinary and functional leadership of COUP’s Customer Service Team.
- Development and continuous improvement of internal and external work
- Quality management and control.
- Identification of customer needs and adequate development of our offers
- Close collaboration with other departments and our international team.
- Management and surveillance of shift planning.
- Documentation and tracking of activities in our CRM system.
- Development and continuous improvement of internal and crossdepartment
What you can expect when joining COUP:
- a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service team, which works
with passion and high commitment on its tasks
- joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared
- working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly
skilled, cross-functional teams
- a brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
- a fair comprehension of your performance
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your