Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid (from summer 2018). They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
As a Senior Brand DesignerArt Director at COUP you will take a leading role in the brand and product team and will work closely with roles such as online acquisition and community management. As a designer with considerable expertise in branding you have a blend of hands on design and team leadership skills that you will use to engage and inform audiences across a wide variety of channels and raise the bar creatively on a global scale. This can range from leading and contributing to seasonal campaigns, to working with the Head of Design to create a branding roadmap, to taking a leading role in setting the design standards for the brand.
- 7+ years experience at a startup or agency working in branding. Please note that previous branding experience and a strong branding focus is a prerequisite for this role
- Experience in recruiting and mentoring more junior team members
- A wide range of skills and a holistic approach to branding across print and digital
- A hands-on, can-do attitude and a willingness to shape a project from concept to completion, acting as a brand ambassador to more senior members of the team
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, skills in video, photography and animation are adventageous
- An interest in design for the internet, particularly in trends for social media. A desire to deepen your knowledge and creatively challenge existing formats and approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German, Spanish and/or French is a plus
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A fresh, young company with an opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape the engineering culture
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
In case you are interested please send your application via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!