Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of
mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city
traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas.
The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and
Madrid (from summer 2018). They can be used around the clock and are easy to find,
reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
We‘re looking for a friendly frontend developer to join COUP. You‘ll join as a valuable part of an ambitious, interdisciplinary and open minded engineering team – and work on nothing less than shaping the future of shared, electric mobility.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- Have a deep familiarity with the React ecosystem (Redux, Sagas etc)
- Are fluent in HTML5 and CSS3
- Have 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced understanding of the DOM, events, closures, functional
and asynchronous programming
- Basic knowledge of typography and design
- Server-side development experience (Node, Rails)
What you will be working on
- Laying the technical foundation for the next generation of the toolchain for COUP and its partners
- Building an integral part of our fleet management system from the ground up
- Close collaboration with our product, design and backend teams
What you can expect
- No legacy code
- State of the art frontend technology (no need to support old browsers)
- Great working conditions, loads of free COUP rides & a fun workplace
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
In case you are interested please send your application via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!