Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- Work on Data Security within COUP and ensure all employee hardware and software is compliant with our IT- usage guidelines
- Onboard and off board new employees and ensure they have adequate rights and roles assigned using permission management system
- Define hardware configurations and setup for new employees and update them continuously
- Provide technical support and training for employees as well as troubleshoot and fix IT issues that come up
- Support with internal tool administration, routine updating of tools and services, setting up of physical environment for technical projects, etc.
- Software license management and renewal as well as coordination
- Coordinate data privacy and compliance evaluation of IT tools across the organization
- Review current IT landscape and proactively work on recommendations for COUP
- Drive projects with regard to central permission management, compliance and security response planning
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- enjoy working in a dynamic and international team
- have an eye for details
- are reliable and perform in an exemplary manner
- have several years of experience in the field of Data security & IT
- have strong skills in IT security related hard and software products
- speak English and German fluently
- have a degree in IT or similar fields
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A fresh, dynamic company with an opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape the engineering culture
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.