Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider and a brand of the FlixMobility group. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
We want to grow our successful German business and therefore we are looking for a Digital Product Owner (m/f) – Yield Management based in Berlin, Germany.
- You are in charge of a product team in the yield management business domain and you will focus on topics such as the development of yield management product concepts
- You work with key stakeholders to define, design, implement and optimize our automated yield management solutions
- You create and maintain an exceptional understanding of the target user and their current and future needs
- You own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision, including but not limited to writing user stories
- You are responsible for the return of investment into the product development team and drive innovation
- You create and maintain a good understanding of emerging technologies and align the roadmap with the product backlog and vice versa
- You work with your stakeholders in the organization to gather their support and deliver on their needs
- You create and maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape and strategic opportunities and challenges
- Bachelor/Master in business information systems, computer science or similar
Profound experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager working in a highly quantitative way
- Knowledge of trends in artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science in general
Passion for digital products, services and for problem-solving
- Background in developing and architecting systems, architectural and dev-ops work is useful but not mandatory
- Domain knowledge in Yield Management and Pricing is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own
- Ability to understand – ideally at code level – what is happening with the product
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.