We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
As an operations intern, your role is to ensure satisfaction of our best car owners and support the local team in BizDev initiatives.
- Forecast, track and analyze fleet metrics on a periodic basis
- Support our business development and account management team in setting up standardized processes to improve efficiency of operations
- Develop detailed strategic fleet remarketing recommendations based on analytics
- Maintain the highest quality for our main professional partners
- Ensure dedicated car listings meet our quality standards
- Identify best practices and share these internally with teams
- Schedule Drivy Open installations, uninstallations and maintenances with our installation partners
- Handle the follow-up of Owner’s Drivy Open subscription payment request
- Provide all our Drivy Open owners with the Drivy Open goodies
- You report to Jasmin, Key Account Manager & BizDev Germany
- You will be working in the Berlin office hand in hand with the whole German Drivy team
- You’ll be part of a very international team, and you can expect regular gatherings at our Paris HQ
- You have time for a 6 month internship
- Desired but not limited to: you ideally have already successfully completed the 3rd semester of your studies in business administration, computer science, engineering or economics or a related field
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- You don’t shy away from challenges and are eager to take on responsibility from the 1st day
- You are available for a period of about 6 month
- You have a EU/EEE driver’s license and are allowed to operate ‘class B’ vehicles in Germany
- You speak German on business level (C1+) and you have good English skills
We´re looking forward to getting to know you. Please submit your application in German.