Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner: Marilena Müller
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Team Lead CRM (m/f/d) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks – Paint the world green
- You define the CRM strategy for FlixBus, and lead a team to increase customer retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation
- You enable the CRM team to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for the strategic set-up & coordination
- You improve the daily work of our CRM team by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example
- You overtake full responsibility to automate our communication across the various customer touchpoints to bring our Customer Lifetime value to the next level
- You enable the team to plan campaigns while taking every single customer touchpoint into account to create an awesome customer experience
- You are responsible for budgets & forecasting and assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is up to date
- You are inventing every day the way we engage with our customers!
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Experience in leading an intercultural team in a dynamic environment
- Profound professional experience in performance marketing; ideally CRM
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
- An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more