Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe’s largest intercity bus network. And we won’t stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Teamlead Search Engine Marketing (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible or date.
Your tasks – Paint the world green
CVR, CRO, Remarketing, SERP, Link Juice, AMP & landing page optimization are not new to you? That’s great, because you’ll be dealing with it in your day-to-day business.
- You enable the Search Engine Marketing Team (PPC & SEO) to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for strategic alignment & coordination
- You define requirements, tasks, timelines and resources related to our performance marketing strategy
- You improve the daily work of our Search Engine Marketing (PPC & SEO) team through mentoring and motivation, through regular feedback and leading them by example
- You keep up with PPC & SEO trends, the market & the competition and work on relevant conclusions as well as suggestions for optimization
- You are responsible for budgets & forecasting and ensure that the reporting of the relevant KPIs is always up to date
- You perform advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and find hidden potential for growth/optimization
- You drive the internationalization of performance marketing and develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our activities based on A/B testing and evaluation of new advertising opportunities on desktop and mobile platform
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Understanding of on-page and off-page SEO factors and have professional experience in managing SEA campaigns
- Experience in leading an intercultural team in a dynamic environment
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- Affinity to numbers and very good analytical skills, coupled with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Distinct communication skills and a goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more