Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
LimeBike is a dockless bikeshare system from California expanding in Europe. As a dockless bikeshare program, our bikes come enabled with GPS and 3G technology allowing the user to ubiquitously find a bike and drop it off at their final destination. LimeBike aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
About the Role
As the Operations Manager, you are responsible for planning, forecasting and implementing a City’s bike operation & deployment strategy. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater bike availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the operational side of our business. To excel in this role, you are expected to have a strong analytical mindset – driven to make our numbers work. First and foremost, you should drive operational excellence, not be afraid to do the dirty work and know how to manage and inspire a large team.
- Lead a team of 4-5 field members and operations support staff
- Planning, forecasting and implementing Frankfurt‘s bike operation & deployment strategy
- Ensure optimal distribution and rebalancing of bike fleet in market
- Manage relationships and structure contracts with SLAs with local warehouse contractor and bike repair shops
- Be the representative of the LimeBike brand on the ground
- Draw insights from user experience to brief product design and engineering teams to continuously improve platform
What we are looking for
- Pure hustle: Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be an energetic person who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty (literally), willing to pull the long hours when needed.
- Leadership: Our Team Lead is a leader within the city. You are a natural leader who has a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives within your organization. You will work autonomously to define your own daily activities
- Analytics mindset: You use data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs. You constantly test the limit of each assumption we know about operations and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence.
- Forecast & execute: You are also able to break down our objectives into actionable tasks and collaborate with the team to achieve the goal of improving bike utility & minimizing cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field preferred, but not required
- Excellent Excel and data tracking skills, SQL experience preferred, but not required
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible hours – We don’t value face time as much as getting things done – seriously, get your work done, and you can live how you need to.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated coworkers