Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named “Germany’s Best Digital Lab 2017” (Capital) – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group. The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of travel tech, mobility and e-commerce for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
LIH leverages established, proven business models and companies with the assets of Lufthansa Group and develops its own, tailor-made solutions based on tangible customer pain points. Shaping the travel of tomorrow, the unit works closely with experts in the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem.
To strengthen its communications team the Lufthansa Innovation Hub is looking for a Junior Content Manager (m/f) starting as soon as possible. In this role, you will apply your journalistic talent and distinct affinity for travel and mobility to support the systematic setup and continuous management of all on- and offline communication channels of the LIH.
The overarching goal is to continuously share relevant insights and findings on travel & mobility tech generated by our analysts with various business functions inside Lufthansa Group. At the same time, the Lufthansa Innovation Hub should be positioned outside Lufthansa Group as an industry-wide key resource for travel & mobility tech.
In close collaboration with the LIH communications department as well as our growing Trend & Market Research team, you will work on the setup of new content formats and manage existing and emerging content platforms (e.g. newsletters, blog, social media, LH Group publications). Thereby, the Junior Content Manager (m/f) will be at the center of the content production process, organizing, editing and publishing – among others – studies, comments, evaluations, reports and startup profiles.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a related field of study with focus on corporate communications
- Experience in managing communication projects
- Passion for copywriting, instinctive feel for language and perfect orthography
- Strong familiarity with content management systems (e.g. WordPress, MailChimp, Medium) as well as publishing and web analytics tools
- Structured way of working and distinct attention to detail when adapting editorial content for different on- and offline platforms
- Strong interest in working at the interface of travel, mobility and technology
- Fluent in English and German
- Consolidate content ideas of LIH experts and edit for publishing at different platforms
- Coordinate LIH experts and external partners (e.g. translators, designers, freelance authors)
- Supervise planning of content calendar
- Produce editorial resources, including style guides, checklists etc.
- Manage the content creation process, making sure that everyone is on schedule and quality standards are constantly high
- Prepare editorial content (e.g. conduct picture research, write teaser texts, adapt content to different formats, upload content)
- Monitor relevant KPIs tracking reach and performance of our communication efforts
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international startup ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial owning work-streams and projects
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent as supporter and challenger
- Multi-faceted corporate culture in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
Please send your application via mail. For further information visit our website.