Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Paris, Zagreb and Milan. Since 2013, FlixBuses have a new, convenient and green way. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
- You are part of our Scrum team, helping to build quality and deliver value to our customers.
- You will help our team to manage the integration with our external partners by working directly with sales, marketing, technical, customer support.
- You are here: Home>>>>>
- You plan data integrations / migrations and go-to-market strategies together with sales.
- You are a member of the Executive Committee.
- You manage new partner relationships throughout the implementation phase.
- You have a good knowledge in: REST API, HTTP, JSON / XML, curl and REST clients (ie Postman, Paw)
- You are familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- You are experience in Logging systems (ie Graylog, Rollbar) and monitoring systems (ie NewRelic)
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge and special experience with other team members
- You have strong English language skills
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family / friends per year
- Language support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary