Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.
FlixTech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus’s success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixTech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
- You design technical solutions that serve millions of users
- You decouple our large systems to independent services and self-container systems
- You optimize databases that have hundreds of millions of rows
- You write SOLID, maintainable, flexible, testable and tested code
- You analyze, propose and drive technology improvements
- You support our CI/CD environment. Produce positive impact with each release
- You support our agile, iterative, flexible, team-oriented development
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- Solution oriented attitude, with a focus on materializing the business vision through technical means
- Experience in or willingness to grow in: PHP 7, Symfony, Percona, MySQL, NGINX, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Elastic Search, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration and Deployment (Unit testing/Jenkins/Ansible/Pepper), Agile Project Management (Scrum, JIRA workflows, Grooming sessions), PHPStorm, Vagrant, Debian, Graylog, Rollbar and more!
- Good SQL experience and good understanding of an ORM’s internals
- Fluent in English
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin or Munich
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary