Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for Senior Agile Coaches (m/f) based in Berlin, to join us as soon as possible.
- Autonomy: Teach and support the team and individuals to be autonomous within the given boundaries of the organisation and its processes.
- Motivation: Help teams to maximize their autonomy, individual mastery and make sure the team has a purpose.
- Coaching: Help teams and individuals to identify potentials with their roles and within the agile organisation and ensure equal voice and autonomy.
- Lateral Leadership: Mediating the team through conflicts and help them with making decisions and foster the team’s self-organisation.
- Facilitation: Facilitate meetings for the team, including preparing, moderation and post processing for the agile process as well as the supporting agile organisation.
- Teaching: Teach teams agile practices and lateral leadership.
- Impediments: Actively identify impediments and foster their removal.
- Culture: Establish a culture of inspect and adapt for teams , Chapters and Chapter Leads wherever possible to establish a continuous improvement process.
- Having hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment.
- You have knowledge of lean and agile principles, and have experience using them to help teams succeed and organisations evolve.
- You have a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow.
- You have experience fostering or working with high-performing teams.
- You have a forward mindset towards concepts like Tribes & Chapters, Teams, Guilds, Management 3.0 and related agile organisational concepts.
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own.
Ability to understand – ideally at code level – what is happening with the product.
- Background in developing and architecting systems, architectural and dev-ops work is useful but not mandatory.
- Certification is useful but not mandatory.
- Experience of five years in a similar position.
- Excellent in English skills, German welcomed.
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin or Munich
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary
So if you are passionate about the new stack and you want keep up with promising emerging technologies, Flixbus is the place to be. Apply now!