Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 500+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
We are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f) to support our Berlin based marketing team to execute Partnerships & Campaigns and help further establish Uber as the mobility partner of choice in Germany.
Partnerships & Campaigns are a critical part of marketing in Germany. As an integral part of our marketing team you will be defining and executing marketing partnerships (both online and offline) to build awareness and shape our brand reputation based on research and insights about our users, our partner drivers but also the general population.
This role calls for a combination of design skills, people skills, analytics skills, project management skills, customer marketing and social media expertise. A person in this internship role is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture.
What you’ll do
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and effectively communicate the specific value proposition of Uber’s core business, co-marketing opportunities and use cases
- Source & on site support event and festival partnerships
- Develop, execute and evaluate social media and blog content campaigns
- Lead marketing campaigns focused on riders or drivers
- Help define the Uber Germany event partnership roadmap
What you’ll need
- Last year or gap year of studies in marketing and communication or business school
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills to prepare marketing materials
- First experience in marketing in roles that include combinations of the following: brand management, social media marketing, integrated marketing strategy and execution, production management (offline and online campaign, video production, etc.)
- Experience executing and handling multi-platform marketing campaigns including web, offline, social, in-app
- Creativity: you’re not afraid of big bold bets and have an eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking. You use analytics to guide creative campaigns thinking, implementation and support arguments. You value achieving business objectives over accruing creative campaigns
- Hustle. Passion for the mission of our business and the impact it has on the cities we serve. You are a team player with no task too big or too small
- Communication & Sales: you are a great communicator and you know how to get people excited about products
- Writing skills: you think words matter and can help serve your business objectives
- Fluent in German, excellent English – spoken and written
What you can expect
- As part of the factory, our office is in the center of Berlin’s beating startup-heart
- You are going to work with talented people with diverse backgrounds
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere
- Open space office with huge terrace for barbecue sessions and coffee breaks
- Free lunches at Factory Kitchen
- Competitive salary
- Starting date: Now
- Duration: Up to 6 months
Lets shape the future of mobility together!
Interested? Please send us your CV + an example of any design you did in the past (e.g flyer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!