Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer (m/f) based in Berlin, Germany starting as soon as possible.
- Developing and designing with a web application focus
- Creation of Wireframes, concepts, features and prototypes
- Follow and maintain UI guidelines
- Translating user needs into excellent designs
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Several years of experience in design (web, app)
- Solid know-how with state of the art visual design-, prototyping-, vector- and testing tools
- Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience with interaction design and/or animation is a plus
- Willing to work fulltime in the Berlin office
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Training and Conference opportunities
- Office location in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Competitive salary
So if you are passionate about the new stack and you want keep up with promising emerging technologies, Flixbus is the place to be. Please include your portfolio or personal website with your application. Apply now!