Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 130 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
The potential for our products remains enormous: more than half of the new cars registered each year are used commercially. We have established Vimcar as one of the top fleet management software solutions in the DACH region. Now we want to conquer the UK market. With your expertise, help us set foot in Britain and drive customer acquisition.
- You are part of our Berlin-based Marketing Team and take ownership of our Content Marketing activities across the UK
- You will deliver a content marketing / SEO strategy and editorial plan for the UK market
- You coordinate and source external copywriters and text agencies ensuring text quality throughout the website and other publications
- You make reports on SEO and Content Marketing KPIs
- You are in charge of the UK Social Media channels
- At least 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing or SEO
- A passion for language and writing and advanced knowledge of SEO
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- As an analytical & data-driven person, you feel comfortable working with common SEO tools such as Sistrix
- Business fluent in English C1/C2 and in-depth knowledge of the UK market and or industry
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- A high degree of autonomy and direct communication with our Senior Manager Content Marketing and our VP Marketing.
- A SaaS solution that is already loved by thousands of companies and a product team that never stops optimizing.
- We value experience and offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Get access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including membership with Urban Sports Club and German language courses.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to the Mail-Button if you have any question – we’re happy to help.