Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
As one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford, and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 120 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
At Vimcar we are starting to expand our sales organization quickly. As Director Partner Sales, you lead a team of partner relations managers across Germany that deals with prospects for strategic partnerships in relevant industries. You use the power of existing partnerships and at the same time support your team to strengthen new relationships.
- In collaboration with our VP Sales, scale predictable models for consistent training and development as well as a customer-first culture for your team.
- Identify hiring needs and work closely with our Talent Acquisition team in signing the best partner relationship team in DACH
- Focusing on SMB prospects, you identify prospective multipliers and partners in Europe and negotiate relationships with them as an integral part of our sales strategy.
- You establish an engagement strategy and – joining forces with our Marketing team – leverage the potential of existing co-ops.
- You frequently interact with partners to develop roll-out strategies, activation campaigns, or other supporting sales material for them to fully take advantage of their network.
- 7+ yrs of experience in Sales, Partner Management, or Business Development in a software environment, preferably SaaS
- 3 + years of experience in leading & developing a team to achieve high performance
- You’re a highly ambitious BizDev strategist with a strong eye for detail in execution.
- You’re pragmatic. While we want you to provide strategic direction, you should also be ready to get your hands dirty alongside the team.
- You’re a data-driven sales leader familiar with MRR driven business models and prefer to discuss on the basis of facts rather than just gut feeling. You enable your team to anticipate opportunities in a fast-changing environment and coach them for performance.
- You are outgoing. You love bringing people together. You’re excited about building connections, within and outside of the office. You excel at leading through influence.
- You’re a networker and contribute significant expertise in fostering your relationships to drive MRR. While you can work from anywhere in Germany, you are willing to frequently travel to customers and team members or join us at our office in Berlin.
- Business fluent in German (C2) and advanced English (C1/C2), additional languages are a plus.
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- We established a subscription business model centered around a complex fleet management product within the evolving B2B SaaS industry.
- There is a tremendous opportunity for us and your career with potential partners like insurances, leasing specialists, OEMs, and automotive aftermarket players.
- We already crafted some powerful partnerships, but we need you to help us leverage them to their full advantage.
- We value expertise – We offer a competitive base salary and commission package.
- Access to company car-sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as membership in the Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to our Mail-Button if you have any question – we’re happy to help.