Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 130 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
The potential for our products remains enormous: more than half of the new cars registered each year used commercially. How can we acquire new customers and become the go-to fleet management solution in the DACH region? Together with us, deliver the answer and prove yourself as a talented & results-driven Performance Marketing Manager.
- You are part of our Berlin-based Marketing Team and take ownership of various performance marketing channels across Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- You are managing and optimizing paid lead acquisition campaigns ****via various channels (e.g., SEA, Social, Native Ads, Display & Mailing)
- You identify new channels for B2B lead acquisition and scale them up
- You are responsible for analyzing our performance marketing activities and create meaningful reports
- You work closely together with internal stakeholders to improve KPIs along the funnel and identify scaling opportunities (e.g., Sales, BI, Tech)
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in Online / Performance Marketing in various channels (e.g. SEA, Paid Social, Native Ads)
- Your growth mindset allows you to work solution-oriented and to take full ownership of your channels
- As an analytical & data-driven person, you feel comfortable working with Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Fluent German speaker and advanced English skills, German (C1/C2) / English (B1/B2)
- Experience in B2B lead generation would be ideal
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- A high degree of autonomy and direct communication to our VP Marketing and our Team Lead Performance Marketing
- A SaaS solution that is already loved by thousands of companies and a product team that never stops optimizing.
- We value experience and offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Get access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including membership with Urban Sports Club and German language courses.
- The opportunity of being a valuable contributor to Vimcar’s success in a new market and to leave a footprint that lasts.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to the mail-adress below if you have any question – we’re happy to help.